Skip to content

Overseas donors

The Royal Society welcomes support from all over the world. We are an international organisation acting as a champion for science across international borders. Fellows and Foreign Members of the Society live in over 30 different countries.

United States

Supporters wishing to make tax-efficient donations in the United States are asked to send gifts to the American Friends of the Royal Society at the contact details below:

American Friends of the Royal Society, c/o Chapel and York Ltd, 708 Third Avenue, 6th Floor, Suite 34, New York NY 10017.

The American Friends of the Royal Society (AFRS) Inc is a US-based 501(c)(3) registered charity. The AFRS tax payer ID number is 31-1708031.

Hong Kong

The Royal Society is registered in Hong Kong as a charitable organisation exempt from tax under Section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please send any donations to:

The Royal Society, Level 54, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Hong Kong.

If you have any further questions, please email the Development team at Thank you very much for your support.

Was this page useful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback. Please help us improve this page by taking our short survey.