To mark Disability History Month 2013, the diversity team brought together a series of online research profiles to raise awareness about scientific research in disability. The ‘image-led’ profiles capture a range of disabilities and include historical research at the Royal Society as well as current research that is being done in this field.
Read the series of profiles highlighting scientific research on disability, from the fascinating history of scientific research conducted by Fellows of the Royal Society to cutting edge research being carried out today.
If you require the articles in any other formats, please contact the Diversity Team.
View all of the research profiles as Word documents (ZIP).
- Dr Andrew Stanfield (PDF)
- Dr Raymond Holt (PDF)
- Dr Stephen Hicks (PDF)
- Professor Vicky Tolfrey (PDF)
- Professor Astrid Limb (PDF)
- Professor Brian Moore (PDF)
- Professor Colette McKay (PDF)
- Historical research on blindness (PDF)
- Historical research on industrial injury (PDF)