Think scientists are boring boffins that don’t leave the lab? Think again. The scientists of yore spent hundreds of years breaking the rules, blowing things up and performing dangerous experiments.
Now it’s your turn to get stuck in. Discover what they did and how they did it with Dan Green, author of Rebel Science, shortlisted for the 2016 Royal Society Young People’s Book Prize.
Signed copies of Rebel Science will be available to purchase (cash only) following the event.
This event will run from 12noon-1pm, 2pm-3pm and 4pm-5pm.
Ticketed – these sessions are timed and have limited capacity. Please go to the information desk in the Marble Hall to get your ticket on the day of your event. Without a ticket you will be denied entry.
Attending the event
- Free to attend
- Registration on the day, get your ticket at the information desk
- Tickets allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Doors open 15 minutes before start of event
- Suitable for ages 7+
- Travel and accessibility information - contact us directly to arrange any specific accessibility requirements
- This event is part of the Royal Society's Summer Science Exhibition 2017
For all enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.