Join Suzie Sheehy and scientists from the University of Oxford on an explosive, interactive tour exploring the science behind atom smashers.
This award-winning show is packed with hair-raising demonstrations, explosions and real particle beams. If you’ve ever wondered how the Large Hadron Collider works, this is your chance to find out.
This event will run at 11am and 1pm and last approximately 45 minutes.
Ticketed – these sessions are timed and have limited capacity. Please go to the information desk in the Marble Hall to get your ticket on the day of your event. Without a ticket you will be denied entry.
Attending the event
- Free to attend
- Registration on the day, get your ticket at the information desk
- Tickets allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Tickets available one hour before event time
- Doors open 15 minutes before start of event
- Suitable for ages 7+
- Travel and accessibility information - contact us directly to arrange any specific accessibility requirements
- This event is part of the Royal Society's Summer Science Exhibition 2018
For all enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.