Now we're calling on you to pose your questions to our panel of experts, to find out what challenges and opportunities you think AI will present us with in the next decade. Will AI affect our jobs? What risks might AI pose to society? Can we train AIs to make moral and ethical decisions?
The panel will be hosted by Professor Brian Cox OBE FRS, physicist, author and broadcaster.
The panel includes:
- Professor Peter Donnelly FRS FMedSci, Professor of Statistical Science, University of Oxford, and CEO of Genomics plc
- Dr Vivienne Ming, theoretical neuroscientist, technologist, entrepreneur and co-founder of Socos
- Professor Suchi Saria, John C. Malone Assistant Professor at Johns Hopkins University, Department of Computer Science
We will also be showing off some of the incredible uses of AI. Professor Adrian Hilton, director of the Centre for Vision, Speech and Signal Processing at the University of Surrey, will demonstrate how machine learning can be used to turn a camera into a 3D motion-capture device.
Attending this event
- This event is now fully booked - you will be able to watch the livestream on this page or via the Royal Society's YouTube channel
- Doors will open from 7pm
- Accessibility information
For all enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Supported by DeepMind.