Get ready to explore the lunar landscape with science presenter Neil Monteiro.
Relive the story of the first Moon landings and gaze ahead to the future of space travel. Be wowed by amazing demonstrations showing how rockets work, spaceplanes fly and orbiting stations orbit.
Learn incredible facts about how the Apollo missions got off the ground and onto the lunar surface. And finally, test drive (metaphorically, of course) the next generation of space vehicles that will soon take new astronauts back to the moon. Packed full of gravity defying demonstrations and out of this world tricks, this is a show to inspire the next generation of intrepid space explorers.
This event will run at 11am, 1pm and 3pm and last approximately 45 minutes.
Ticketed - these sessions are timed and have limited capacity. Please go to the information desk in the Marble Hall to get your ticket on the day of your event. Without a ticket you will be denied entry.
Attending the event
- Free to attend
- Registration on the day, get your ticket at the information desk
- Tickets allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Tickets available one hour before event time
- Doors open 15 minutes before start of event
- Suitable for ages 7+
- Travel and accessibility information - contact us directly to arrange any specific accessibility requirements
- Food and drink will be available for purchase at our onsite café
For all enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.