This event is jointly hosted by the UK National Academies; the Royal Society, the Royal Society of Edinburgh, the British Academy, the Royal Academy of Engineering and the National Academy of Medical Sciences.
Researchers and innovators, including Fellows of the National Academies and people we fund, are working together across the globe to help us better understand COVID-19 and discover the best ways to treat, live with and ultimately to stop the virus.
Join us to hear from researchers and innovators working to better understand COVID-19 and develop innovations and interventions to stop its spread.
- Tom Whipple, Science Editor at the Times and Sunday Times (Chair)
- Jeane Freeman MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport, Scottish government
- Dame Anne Glover, President of the Royal Society of Edinburgh
- Professor Melinda Mills FBA
- Professor Massimo Palmarini FRSE FMedSci
- Further speakers to be confirmed
The event is a fringe meeting of the Scottish National Party Conference. More information and registration for the conference can be found here.