Theo Murphy international scientific meeting organised by Dr Vicky Hunt, Dr Adrian Streit, Dr Dora Buonfrate, Professor James Lok and Professor Peter Odermatt.
This meeting brings together basic and applied scientists working on the neglected tropical disease strongyloidiasis, caused by the soil-transmitted helminth Strongyloides. The aims of of this meeting are to:
- Share and present the latest research
- Discuss future priorities and goals in the field including treatment and control strategies
- Identify areas of overlap between disciplines and forge collaborations and networks.
More information about the schedule of talks and speaker biographies will be available soon. Speaker abstracts will be available closer to the meeting date. Recorded audio of the presentations will be available on this page after the meeting has taken place.
Attending this event
This is a residential conference, which allows for increased discussion and networking.
- Free to attend
- Advance registration essential. Register your interest in attending this meeting
- Catering and accommodation available to purchase during registration
Enquiries: contact the Scientific Programmes team