Modern life would be unrecognisable without the rare minerals and metals mined from the Earth. From mobile phones to electric cars, we rely on unusual elements such as cobalt in our devices, and they play a significant role in the green technologies the world needs to adopt.
But how can these 'Energy Critical Elements' be part of the sustainable world they will power? Hear from researchers from iCRAG and the Natural History Museum as they explore how we can find these minerals and metals, and how we can produce them sustainably.
- Researchers from iCRAG and NHM
Watching this event online
- This event is suitable for ages 14+
- Part of Summer Science 2021
- Share on social media using #SummerScience
- For all enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org