Flooding events happen across the world every year and unpredictable weather is becoming increasingly more frequent as a result of climate change.
Join Professor Hannah Cloke as she explores why floods happen and how the latest advances in weather prediction and forecasting can give us valuable insight into the locations most at risk from adverse weather. She'll answer what happens when there is too much water as well as examining the effect that climate change is having on all of us.
- Professor Hannah Cloke OBE, Professor of Hydrology, University of Reading
Watching this event online
- This event is suitable for ages 14+
- Part of Summer Science 2021
- Share on social media using #SummerScience
- For all enquiries contact email@example.com