This event will outline the fashion sector's largest sustainability challenges and identify areas where transdisciplinary approaches to innovation are required to drive progress.
The meeting will bring together key stakeholders from across industry, academia, policy and finance to explore themes such as design innovation, social science, material science, manufacturing efficiency and end-of-life.
About the conference series
This scientific meeting is part of the Royal Society’s Transforming our Future conference series. These meetings are unique, high-level events that address the scientific and technical challenges of the next decade. Each conference features cutting edge science from industry and academia and brings together leading experts from the scientific community, including regulatory, charity and funding bodies.
Attending this event
- This will be a hybrid event
- In-person attendance is by invitation only
- Please register to attend online
- For the programme, scroll down and click on the arrows to see the speakers and abstracts for their talks
- The Royal Society has an acceptable use policy for all online events, and we expect our users to abide by these guidelines
- For any queries or accessibility requirements, please email the Industry Team.