In this meeting we explore the question: What do the 10 facts about land systems mean for land system policy design and implementation? How do they influence policy goals, policy processes, and the governance scale? We attempt to derive some initial principles for sustainable and just land system policy. We then take a deep dive into 4 policy themes: Indigenous governance in Amazonia; rewilding in Scotland; agricultural policies in the Global North, and global carbon markets and financing.
Attending this event
- This event is intended for researchers in relevant fields.
- This is an in-person meeting only.
- Free to attend.
- Advance registration is essential (please request an invitation). When requesting an invitation, please briefly state your expertise and reasons for attending. Requests are reviewed by the meeting organisers on a rolling basis. You will receive a link to register if your request is successful.
- Catering options are available to purchase during registration.
- Participants are responsible for their own accommodation booking.
This is a residential meeting taking place at Hilton Cambridge, 20 Downing St, Cambridge, CB2 3DT, UK.
To access the list of speakers, please scroll down and select the List of speakers. Click the arrows to view the speakers and biographies.
Enquiries: contact the Scientific Programmes team.