There are 2 versions available:
Basic (10 Q&A) – suitable for primary school students or younger secondary school students.
Extended (20 Q&A) – suitable for older secondary school students. This version includes the same 10 Q&A included in the basic pack although the terminology used in the answers may be slightly different.
Jump to new biodiversity animation, narrated by Sir David Attenborough.
Jump to resources to download
Suggestions for use:
- As a card sort activity or as wall posters within science or geography lessons
- To promote debate or discussion
- To review learning as a quiz activity
- In drama, creative writing or even in an assembly
- To support the work of an Eco-Committee
- To support independent research and project work
- To support homework tasks
- To aid revision for examinations (at KS4/5)
- To enhance teacher knowledge
Resources to download
Basic 10 Q&A; What do you want to know about biodiversity loss?
Extended 20 Q&A; What do you want to know about biodiversity loss?
Biodiversity loss animation
A new short animation narrated by Sir David Attenborough, for use in the classroom.
Further reading for teachers and older students: