There are 2 versions available:
Basic (10 Q&A) – suitable for primary school students or younger secondary school students
Extended (20 Q&A) – suitable for older secondary school students. This version includes the same 10 Q&A included in the basic pack although the terminology used in the answers may be slightly different
Suggestions for use:
- As a card sort activity or as wall posters within science or geography lessons
- To promote debate or discussion
- To review learning as a quiz activity
- In drama, creative writing or even in an assembly
- To support the work of an Eco-Committee
- To support independent research and project work
- To support homework tasks
- To aid revision for examinations (at KS4/5)
- To enhance teacher knowledge
Resources to download
Basic 10 Q&A; What do you want to know about climate change?
Extended 20 Q&A; What do you want to know about climate change?
Further reading for teachers and older students
Over a hundred top scientists from more than 20 countries have set out ways to slash the amount of harmful greenhouse gases pumped into the atmosphere by homes, cars, industry and even food production to avert a climate crisis.
To help highlight the range of solutions and ideas that scientists are creating and researching, the Royal Society has launched a campaign, the #2050challenge, for people to share stories of their work, research and actions to help countries of the world tackle climate change, biodiversity loss and achieve 'net zero' greenhouse gas emissions by the year 2050.
Find out how to get involved.