Breakthrough science and technologies: Transforming our future is a series of unique, high-level conferences addressing the major scientific and technical challenges of the next decade. Each conference features cutting edge science from industry and academia and brings together leading experts from the wider scientific community, industry, government, funding bodies and charities, focusing on one topic or industry sector and covering key issues, including:
- The current state of the key industry sectors involved
- The position of the UK and how it can benefit from the technology
- The future direction of research and the challenges faced in turning research into commercial success
- The skills base needed to deliver major scientific advances
- The wider social and economic impacts
Find upcoming conferences in the series.
These conferences are a key component of the Society’s five-year Science, Industry and Translation initiative which demonstrates our commitment to reintegrate science and industry at the Society and to promote science and its value by connecting academia, industry and government.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org