The Partnership Grants Allocating Panel make grant decisions according to the following criteria:
As well as the above criteria, the Judging Panel follow the restrictions on funding, as outlined in the restrictions on funding page.
Low priority projects include those which:
- Last for a short time (eg a few days) with limited scientist/engineer contact.
- Focus only on the National Curriculum and exam results targets.
- Are purely ‘design and build’ projects.
- Are mainly concerned with building a pond, garden, observatory or other similar structure.
- Are science/engineering communication projects, such as film-making.