Science on Stage UK is supported by an expert advisory group that acts as the UK National Steering Committee, with members from both primary and secondary education, as well as organisations that support STEM teaching.
The current members are:
- Kate Chaytor, Sacred Heart Language College
- Frances Evans, Association of Science Education
- Stuart Farmer, Robert Gordon's College
- David Featonby, Science on Stage EU Executive Board
- Kulvinder Johal, Northbury Primary School
- Becca Knowles, STEM Learning Ltd
- Professor David Phillips FRS, Imperial College
- Richard Spencer, Middlesborough College
This group is convened by the Royal Society, who also provide the secretariat. For more information, please contact us.