Come and join the duck trail into the beautiful St James' Park to learn some more about the science of ducks.
You'll learn about what makes ducks such good flyers, how they are able to navigate around the world so easily and why they don't sink when sitting in water - all the while gaining a greater appreciation for our feathered, fuliguline friends.
This activity is 30 minutes long, running on:
- Saturday 9 July at 11am, 11.30am, 12noon, 12.30pm 1.30pm, 2.00pm, 2.30pm, 3pm
- Sunday 10 July at 11am, 11.30am, 12noon, 12.30pm 1.30pm, 2.00pm, 2.30pm, 3pm
Attending the event
- Free to attend
- Register at info desk on arrival
- Tour starts from outside the Royal Society entrance
- This event is part of the Royal Society's Summer Science Exhibition 2016
For all enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org