Discover the human side of machines as we look at the links between our own biology, robots and artificial intelligence. We'll have live demonstrations showing how robots can communicate with each other, sense their environment and help humans avoid dangerous situations.
This event will run from 12noon-1pm, 2pm-3pm and 4pm-5pm.
Ticketed – these sessions are timed and have limited capacity. Please go to the information desk in the Marble Hall to get your ticket on the day of your event. Without a ticket you will be denied entry.
Attending the event
- Free to attend
- Registration on the day, get your ticket at the information desk
- Tickets allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Doors open 15 minutes before start of event
- Suitable for ages 11+
- Travel and accessibility information - contact us directly to arrange any specific accessibility requirements
- This event is part of the Royal Society's Summer Science Exhibition 2017
For all enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.