Could you survive a Zombie outbreak? Discover how to recognise the signs of a zombie pandemic and what to do if one occurs. Will your choices save us from the worst case scenario?
Supported by the Wellcome Trust and University of Glasgow.
This event will run from 11am-12noon, 1pm-2pm and 3pm-4pm.
Ticketed – these sessions are timed and have limited capacity. Please go to the information desk in the Marble Hall to get your ticket on the day of your event. Without a ticket you will be denied entry.
Attending the event
- Free to attend
- Registration on the day, get your ticket at the information desk
- Tickets allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Doors open 15 minutes before start of event
- Suitable for ages 11+
- Travel and accessibility information - contact us directly to arrange any specific accessibility requirements
- This event is part of the Royal Society's Summer Science Exhibition 2017
For all enquiries, please email email@example.com.