It’s the 30th anniversary of the Royal Society Insight Investment Science Book Prize, and the 25th anniversary of Humber Mouth. No better time to talk about the past, present and future of science writing. Join our exciting panel of past prizewinners and judges as they discuss the evolution of science writing over the past thirty years, and how it could evolve over the next thirty. Includes a special appearance by one of the 2017 shortlist.
To buy tickets for this event, please visit the Humber Mouth website.
For all enquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Our 2017 shortlisted books are:
- Beyond Infinity: An Expedition to the Outer Limits of the Mathematical Universe by Eugenia Cheng
- Testosterone Rex: Unmaking the Myths of Our Gendered Minds by Cordelia Fine
- Other Minds: The Octopus and the Evolution of Intelligent Life by Peter Godfrey-Smith
- In Pursuit of Memory: The Fight Against Alzheimer's by Joseph Jebelli
- To Be a Machine: Adventures Among Cyborgs, Utopians, Hackers, and the Futurists Solving the Modest Problem of Death by Mark O'Connell
- I Contain Multitudes: The Microbes Within Us and a Grander View of Life by Ed Yong
Find out more about the Royal Society Insight investment Science Book Prize, our current shortlist and how we are celebrating our 30th anniversary.