Join Professor Essi Viding as she examines a question that has long puzzled scientists and captured public imagination.
Discover the science behind psychopathy, including the ground-breaking research that shows why some individuals are genetically vulnerable to developing this developmental disorder, and explore whether there is a way it can be prevented.
Ticketed – these sessions are timed and have limited capacity. Please go to the information desk in the Marble Hall to get your ticket on the day of your event. Without a ticket you will be denied entry.
Attending the event
- Free to attend
- Registration on the day, get your ticket at the information desk
- Tickets allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Tickets available one hour before event time
- Doors open 15 minutes before start of event
- Suitable for ages 14+
- Travel and accessibility information - contact us directly to arrange any specific accessibility requirements
- This event is part of the Royal Society's Summer Science Exhibition 2018
For all enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.