Join our intrepid explorer David Price (he’s the one wearing a pith helmet and holding a banner) as he tackles the mighty science challenges of St James’s Park.
Survive dodging ducks, bounding over bridges, wondering about water and fantasising over flowers to become the ultimate park ranger.
No volunteers will be harmed on this science trail, honest.
This event will run at 11am, 12pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm and 4.30pm and last approximately 30 minutes.
Ticketed – these sessions are timed and have limited capacity. Please go to the information desk in the Marble Hall to get your ticket on the day of your event. Without a ticket you will be denied entry.
Attending the event
- Free to attend
- Registration on the day, get your ticket at the information desk
- Tickets allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Tickets available one hour before event time
- Suitable for ages 7+
- Unaccompanied children will not be permitted to take part in this tour
- Travel and accessibility information - contact us directly to arrange any specific accessibility requirements
- This event is part of the Royal Society's Summer Science Exhibition 2018
For all enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.