2018 Milner Award Lecture given by Professor Marta Kwiatkowska.
A synopsis of the lecture will be available soon on this webpage.
The prize lecture will be webcast live and the video recording of the event will be available shortly after the event.
Attending this event
- Free to attend
- No registration required
- Doors open from 18:00, and seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- This event may be popular, and entry cannot be guaranteed
- Live subtitles will be available
- British Sign Language interpretation will be available on request. Please let the Scientific Programmes Team know if you plan to attend at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Travel and accessibility information
The Royal Society Milner Award, kindly supported by Microsoft Research, is given annually for outstanding achievement in computer science by a European researcher.
The award replaces the Royal Society and Académie des sciences Microsoft Award and is named in honour of Professor Robin Milner FRS (1934-2010), a pioneer in computer science.
Professor Marta Kwiatkowska was awarded the 2018 Milner Award in recognition of her contribution to the theoretical and practical development of stochastic and quantitative model checking.
For all enquiries, please contact the Scientific Programmes team.