Reclaim your lunchbreak with a science of yoga class that will be as informative as it is invigorating.
As you are led through simple poses and breathing exercises, you will discover the connection between the way you breathe and your nervous system. By the end of this class, you will not only understand the physical and emotional connection your brain has with your breath, but also feel the calming and self-regulating effects of connecting your breath, body and mind. This is yoga.
We invite you to come as you are. No special clothes, fancy equipment or elastic flexibility necessary. You’ll simply be taking off your shoes and learning how to breathe with your brain in order to find an oasis of calm and mindfulness amidst the lunchtime hubbub.
Please note that spaces are limited. We advise you to arrive early.
This event will run at 12pm and last approximately 30 minutes.
Ticketed – these sessions are timed and have limited capacity. Please go to the information desk in the Marble Hall to get your ticket on the day of your event. Without a ticket you will be denied entry.
Attending the event
- Free to attend
- Registration on the day, get your ticket at the information desk
- Tickets allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Tickets available one hour before event time
- Doors open 15 minutes before start of event
- Suitable for ages 14+
- Travel and accessibility information - contact us directly to arrange any specific accessibility requirements
- Food and drink will be available for purchase at our onsite café
For all enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.