What happens as you dive further and further into the dark ocean?
Join YouTuber and BBC presenter Greg Foot for the story of his scientific adventure to the deep.
With experiments and stunning videos, Greg will show you the high-tech submersibles that took him down a mind-blowing 1000ft into the Twilight Zone. He'll explain the importance of our oceans, and - thanks to Greg's work with the Blue Planet II team - uncover the effect we're having on them.
Plus you'll get the chance to meet a creature from the deep!
This event will run at 11am, 1pm and 3pm and last approximately 45 minutes.
Ticketed - these sessions are timed and have limited capacity. Please go to the information desk in the Marble Hall to get your ticket on the day of your event. Without a ticket you will be denied entry.
Attending the event
- Free to attend
- Registration on the day, get your ticket at the information desk
- Tickets allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Tickets available one hour before event time
- Doors open 15 minutes before start of event
- Suitable for ages 7+
- Travel and accessibility information - contact us directly to arrange any specific accessibility requirements
- Food and drink will be available for purchase at our onsite café
For all enquiries, please email email@example.com.