Join 3D printer fanatic Hannah Cameron and the Royal Society’s catering team as they show off their food printing skills in this unique make and taste workshop.
In this workshop, you will enjoy a live printing demonstration from desktop 3D printers 'Ben' and 'Jerry' and get to taste some of the collaborative creations that include edible glitter, chocolate and an (e)ton of mess.
No previous experience of 3D printing or eating necessary.
This event will run at 6.30pm, 7.30pm and 8.30pm and last approximately 30 minutes.
Talk - admittance for our talks is first-come, first-served. Please ensure you arrive early for talks as we can get busy during the evening and you may need to queue to get into the building.
We will also be showing the FIFA Women's World Cup Semi-Final between England and USA from 8pm.
Attending the event
- Free to attend
- No registration required
- Limited spaces, admittance based on venue capacity
- Seats allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Doors open 15 minutes before start of event
- Adults only
- Travel and accessibility information - contact us directly to arrange any specific accessibility requirements
- Food and drink will be available for purchase at our onsite café
- Please note we operate a challenge 25 policy. ID may be required when purchasing alcoholic beverages
For all enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.