Prepare to be wowed as beatboxing legend Grace Savage takes to the stage in a special live performance.
Grace will be joined by neuroscientist Professor Sophie Scott and together you will go beyond the 'boots and cats' to discover the remarkable science behind this performance art. Learn about how beatboxers are able to control their voices to produce such unique sounds and then see this skill in action.
Warm your vocal chords up and get ready to get down as you explore the fascinating intersection where brain meets beat.
This event will run at 7pm, 8pm, and 9pm and last approximately 30 minutes.
Talk - admittance for our talks is first-come, first-served. Please ensure you arrive early for talks as we can get busy during the evening and you may need to queue to get into the building.
We will also be showing the FIFA Women's World Cup Semi-Final between England and USA from 8pm.
Attending the event
- Free to attend
- No registration required
- Limited spaces, admittance based on venue capacity
- Seats allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Doors open 15 minutes before start of event
- Adults only
- Travel and accessibility information - contact us directly to arrange any specific accessibility requirements
- Food and drink will be available for purchase at our onsite café
- Please note we operate a challenge 25 policy. ID may be required when purchasing alcoholic beverages
For all enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.