We're sure that all pet owners have wondered what their pet was thinking.
You may have taken 'paws' to ponder: how do my pets perceive the world, learn about their environment and then use this information to make decisions?
In order to answer these questions, Dr Anna Wilkinson will introduce you to the fascinating world of animal cognition and perception. She will reveal the surprising and remarkable cognitive abilities of animals, especially those we might not normally think of as 'clever'... By the end of this talk, you'll know just a bit more about what is going on inside of the brains of our furry, scaly and feathered friends.
This event will run at 12pm and 3.45pm and last approximately 15 minutes.
Talk - admittance for our talks is first-come, first-served. Please ensure you arrive early for talks as we can get busy at the weekends and you may need to queue to get into the building.
Attending the event
- Free to attend
- No registration required
- Limited spaces, admittance based on venue capacity
- Seats allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Doors open 5 minutes before start of event
- Suitable for ages 14+
- Travel and accessibility information - contact us directly to arrange any specific accessibility requirements
- Food and drink will be available for purchase at our onsite café
For all enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.