Satellite meeting organised by Professor Rachel Wood, Professor Philip Donoghue, Professor Simon Poulton, Professor Tim Lenton and Dr Alex Lui.
The Satellite meeting will allow exploration of issues and controversies raised in the Discussion meeting by focused interrogation of key multidisciplinary topics, interwoven with extensive, open discussion.
These will include:
1. Reducing uncertainty in the record
2. Modelling tipping points and biotic responses
3. Understanding the role of diagenesis
Such a format will advance understanding and help frame future agendas.
More information on the programme and registration will be available soon. Speaker abstracts will be available closer to the meeting. Recorded audio of the presentations will be available on this page after the meeting has taken place.
Attending this event
This is a residential conference, which allows for increased discussion and networking.
- Free to attend
- Advance registration essential (more information about registration will be available soon)
- Catering and accommodation available to purchase during registration
Enquiries: contact the Scientific Programmes team