Meet the experts working on the frontline in some of the world’s most hostile territories and discover the importance of exploring these places to learn more about the world we live in and the things that shape our planet and ourselves.
This event is a part of British Science Week 2020.
The panel will be hosted by evolutionary biologist Professor Mark Pagel FRS who will be joined by:
- Ella Al-Shamahi, National Geographic Explorer, palaeoanthropologist and TV presenter
- Professor Graeme Barker CBE FBA, Disney Professor of Archaeology Emeritus at the University of Cambridge, Senior Research Fellow in the McDonald Institute for Archaeological Research, and Professorial Fellow at St John’s College, University of Cambridge
- Dr Leona Vaughn, Derby Fellow, University of Liverpool
Attending this event
- Free to attend
- No registration required, seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Live subtitles will be available.
- Travel and accessibility information