Part of Summer Science Online - the Royal Society's free digital programme of talks, quizzes and videos celebrating cutting-edge and historic science.
Our big family-friendly online quiz evening ran with a host of special guests and Fellows of the Royal Society pitching questions on their favourite topics. With rounds on movies, space, the elements and more, get your household or an online team together, grab a pen and paper and go for quiz glory.
You can catch up on the event on our YouTube channel.
The quiz content has something for all ages - the questions are generally suitable for an audience aged 12+, but there will also be a round, hosted by Konnie Huq, aimed specifically at younger quizzers.
Hosted by comedian and scientist Dr Steve Cross, with special guests including:
- Physicist and television presenter Professor Brian Cox
- Geneticist, author and broadcaster Dr Adam Rutherford
- Space scientist and educator Dr Maggie Aderin-Pocock
- Chemist and YouTuber Professor Martyn Poliakoff
- Children's author and television presenter Konnie Huq
- The Natural History Museum, the Royal Institution and the Royal Society