This event is jointly hosted by the UK National Academies; the Royal Society, the British Academy, the Royal Academy of Engineering and the National Academy of Medical Sciences.
Researchers and innovators, including Fellows of the National Academies and people we fund, are working together across the globe to help us better understand COVID-19 and discover the best ways to treat, live with and ultimately to stop the virus.
Join us to hear from researchers and innovators working to better understand COVID-19 and develop innovations and interventions to stop its spread.
- Tom Whipple, Science Editor at the Times and Sunday Times (Chair)
- Amanda Solloway MP, Minister for Science, Research and Innovation
- Professor Dame Linda Partridge DBE FRS
- Dr Shaun Fitzgerald FREng
- Professor Melinda Mills FBA
- Professor Dame Anne Johnson FMedSci
The event is a fringe meeting of the Conservative Party Conference. To join the event, click here.
Closed captions will be available.