Researchers and innovators, including Fellows of the National Academies and people we fund, are working together across the globe to help us better understand COVID-19 and discover the best ways to treat, live with and ultimately to stop the virus.
Join us to hear from researchers and innovators working to better understand COVID-19 and develop innovations and interventions to stop its spread.
- Tom Whipple, Science Editor at the Times and Sunday Times (Chair)
- Munira Wilson MP, Spokesperson for Health, Wellbeing and Social Care
- Professor Dame Linda Partridge DBE FRS
- Dr Shaun Fitzgerald FREng
- Professor Melinda Mills FBA
- Professor Peter Openshaw FMedSci
The event is a fringe meeting of the Liberal Democrat Party Conference. For more information on the Conference or to sign up, click here.