Is it possible to catch a gas? And how can you remove gaseous pollutants from the air?
Join Professor Martin Schröder to find out how researchers at the University of Manchester are using chemistry and new materials design to tackle air pollution.
- Professor Martin Schröder FRSE FRSC, Vice President and Dean, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Professor of Chemistry, University of Manchester
Watching this event online
- This event is suitable for ages 14+
- Part of Summer Science 2021
- Share on social media using #SummerScience
- For all enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org