Calling all bee saviours, our pollinators are in danger. Factors such as loss of natural habitat and climate change have dramatically decreased our bee population over recent years and the knock-on effects could be huge to both the UK’s food production and local ecosystems.
Join researchers from across the country as they explore this seemingly innocuous question, which might well save our wildlife and our food.
- Dr Peter Bickerton, Earlham Institute
- Dr Richard Leggett, Earlham Institute
- Dr Lynn Dicks, University of Cambridge
- Elie Kent, University of East Anglia
- Dr Will Nash, Earlham Institute
- Dr Darren Heavens, Earlham Institute
- Dr Calum Raine, Earlham Institute
- Dan Harris, Bee Saviour Behaviour
- John Everett, Applebee Orchard and Apiary