The ExoMars rover is due to launch in 2022 and will travel across Oxia Planum on Mars drilling for signs of life.
Join Professor John Bridges of the University of Leicester and colleagues to explore the advanced engineering and UK led science behind this exciting mission, and how researchers hope to prove there was once ancient life on Mars.
- Professor John Bridges, Professor of Planetary Science, University of Leicester
Attending this event online
- This event is suitable for ages 14+
- Part of Summer Science 2021
- Share on social media using #SummerScience
- For all enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org