As we look out into the Universe, we see it as it appeared in the past, making telescopes like Hubble effectively time machines. Through iconic images, like Hubble's Ultra Deep Field, astronomers have now observed galaxies across much of the Universe’s history transforming our understanding of its evolution.
Join Dr Stephen Wilkins on an interstellar journey through time and space as he explores some of the ground-breaking discoveries made possible by the Hubble Telescope.
- Dr Stephen Wilkins, Head of Astronomy, University of Sussex
Watching this event online
- This event is suitable for ages 14+
- This event is free to join and there is no registration required
- Part of Summer Science 2021
- Share on social media using #SummerScience
- For all enquiries contact email@example.com