Tumours are not just solid lumps but are made up of many different cell types and components.
Join researcher Dr Joanna Kelly to find out more about these ‘tumour landscapes’ and why understanding the details of their composition could be the key to developing the cancer treatments of the future.
- Dr Joanna Kelly, Postdoctoral Researcher, CRUK Manchester
Watching this event online
- This event is suitable for ages 14+
- Part of Summer Science 2021
- Share on social media using #SummerScience
- For all enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org