One person's trash is another person's treasure. And never was this old cliché more apt than when talking about the process of creating biogas energy from organic waste.
Meet Professor James Chong and Dr Caroline Orr, as well as the microbes that are crucial to this process called anaerobic digestion. Discover why a greater understanding of these microbes can help us to maximise the efficiency of anaerobic digestion, and, in turn, produce a clean and renewable energy source.
- Professor James Chong, Royal Society Industry Fellow, University of York
- Dr Caroline Orr, Principal Lecturer, Teesside University
Watching this event online:
- This event is suitable for ages 14+
- Part of Summer Science 2021
- Share on social media using #SummerScience
- For all enquiries contact email@example.com