This meeting brings together basic and applied scientists working on the neglected tropical disease strongyloidiasis, caused by the soil-transmitted helminth Strongyloides. The aims of of this meeting are to:
1. Share and present the latest research
2. Discuss future priorities and goals in the field including treatment and control strategies
3. Identify areas of overlap between disciplines and forge collaborations and networks.
More information about the schedule of talks and speaker biographies will be available soon. Speaker abstracts will be available closer to the meeting date.
Attending this event
This meeting is intended for researchers in relevant fields, and is a residential meeting.
- Free to attend
- Limited places, advance registration essential (more information about registration will be available soon)
- This is an in-person meeting
Enquiries: contact the Scientific Programmes team