This meeting brings together basic and applied scientists working on the neglected tropical disease strongyloidiasis, caused by the soil-transmitted helminth Strongyloides. The aims of of this meeting are to:
- Share and present the latest research
- Discuss future priorities and goals in the field including treatment and control strategies
- Identify areas of overlap between disciplines and forge collaborations and networks.
More information about the schedule of talks and speaker biographies will be available soon. Speaker abstracts will be available closer to the meeting date.
There will be an in person poster session on Monday 28 November at the meeting venue and an online poster gallery for the duration of the meeting. If you would like to apply to present a poster please submit your proposed title, abstract (not more than 200 words and in third person), author list, name of the proposed presenter and institution to the Scientific Programmes team no later than Monday 10 November 2022. Please include the text 'Poster abstract submission' in the email subject line. Please note that places are limited and posters are selected at the scientific organisers' discretion.
Attending this event
This meeting is intended for researchers in relevant fields, and is a residential meeting:
- The event is free to attend
- Participants will need to book their own accommodation with Orchardleigh House
- Meals will be available to pay for once the organisers' have approved your request for an invite to the meeting
- Limited places, advance registration essential (more information about registration will be available soon)
- This is an in-person meeting only
Enquiries: contact the Scientific Programmes team