This careers session is aimed at undergraduates and recent postgraduates, as well as sixth form students interested in a career in science or law.
The session will feature talks from professionals working at the interface of science and the law, exploring the mobility between the two sectors and the pathway into their current careers, followed by a panel discussion and Q&A session.
This event is part of the Science and Law programmes at the National Academy of Science and the Royal Society. Find out more about the Royal Society's Science and the Law programme.
Attending this event
- This will be a hybrid event
- In-person attendance is by invitation and suitable for 18+ only. To request an invitation for in-person attendance, please contact the Industry team.
- For virtual attendance, please sign up via Eventbrite
- For the programme, scroll down and click on the arrows to see the speakers and abstracts for their talks
- The Royal Society has an acceptable use policy for all online events, and we expect our users to abide by these guidelines
- For any queries or accessibility requirements, please email the Industry team.