The Royal Society Advisory Committee on Mathematics Education is hosting a conference on mathematics education policy at the Royal Society on Tuesday 17 July 2018. The theme of the event will be "Working together: Mathematics education in a changing landscape."
The conference will provide a unique opportunity to discuss current and emerging areas of mathematics education policy.
Conference delegates will discuss how different communities can work together to:
• strengthen post-16 mathematics pathways
• improve teacher retention and supply
• develop data science within mathematics
• support teachers’ professional development journeys and
• signal the value of mathematics across all phases of education.
This conference will appeal to policy makers, researchers, teachers, employers, funders, professional associations and others.
Details of speakers and how to register will be announced in the coming weeks.