The Croonian Medal Prize Lecture is the premier lecture in the biological sciences and is delivered annually at the Royal Society in London.
Professor Jennifer Doudna ForMemRS was awarded the Croonian Medal and Lecture 2018 for her outstanding structural and functional studies of RNA and ribonucleoprotiens and for elucidating the molecular mechanism of the CRISPR-Cas9 system and developing it for genetic engineering.
For all enquiries, please contact the Events team.
Details of this Prize Lecture will be released soon.
Attending the event
- Free to attend
- No registration required
- Doors open from 18:00, and seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- This event may be popular and entry cannot be guaranteed
- Live subtitles will be available
- British Sign Language interpretation will be available on request. Please let the Events team know if you plan to attend at least two weeks before the event.
- Travel and accessibility information